Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

//I love ragdoll\

I love the ragdoll games. Me and my brother really pwn in Ragdoll masters 3.0. This game is very fun as well. I´m not very good at it though. Seriously, there should be a highscore list!!! If me and my brother doesnt have any highscore list, we cant get masters in it. If u add a highscore, it would rock! Anyway, really fun game!

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

//Well dude...\\

Hi dude =) very good job there. To be honest i stopped play atm i entered the church cuz i was afraid my pants would get all wet!!! But you really did the game scary :) so scary some people dont even dare go through the loading screen. Well again, good damn scary work mate! I read those reviews with 0 score. Those people are really dumb. Especially the guy who hoped that ur parents would die and u would get aids or something. Really rude. You responded ur parents was dead :/, if it is true, its very sad.
Those guys dont really have a life, dont care if it! Take no shit man. U have done an awsome job making this game!!! Take some rest and then offer some hours making my pants wet again ;). Good luck with next game mate!!!! 5/5 10/10

flash film trailer flash film trailer

//u got it there\\

i can tell that u will become a average known B+ autor like me, :), keep it going

Aussie Christmas 2 Aussie Christmas 2

//not bad :D\\

not bad, in fact i...like it :D

3 Foot Ninja II 3 Foot Ninja II

//niiiice\\

heh

Spear Britney Spear Britney

//kinda odd\\

patethic game... well. atleast she died painful. thats allways something!

Assassination Jim-0 Assassination Jim-0

//cool\\

and nice! voted 5

mr-a responds:

Really? I'm glad there are some people left who actually enjoy reading!

Indiana Bones part 1 Indiana Bones part 1

//kinda ungly sticks\\

but i voted 3 course the movie it self is cool!

Stick Figure Penalty Stick Figure Penalty

//sick\\

yet funny! haha keep it up!

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

//best!!!\\

best stick game on ng!!!