Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

//Oh, how i envy you\\

Yeah, i really do, when i watch your movies. I am trying my hardest, but taking movies takes so damn long time for me. So i think i will go right over to the scriptwriting, and scip the animations for my self.
Anyway.

I dont think it is bad that it is short. I know my self how long time you need to work to do that. So good job.

Good luck.

One question though. Why has the girl suddenly turned into a pirate? I mean, she had a healthy eye in the last movie.

3:33am 3:33am

//holy christ\\

Dude, that really scared me. You are my absolute favorite artist. Everything you do is so living... and that is what my movies dont have... life! Anyway, there was no good enviorments in this one, so i didn´t get that warm feeling with happines by watchinh it. In this one, i just got scared. But I guess that´s the point ;). Good job!

Birds of a Feather Birds of a Feather

//Naaaaw cutie\\

That movie was really cute, I loved it!

Phuckamon Phuckamon

//Underrated\\

How come this movie has only 3.55? It´s one of the best animations I have ever seen!

Bad Guys In Space Bad Guys In Space

//Now that is something\\

Yeah! That is something allright! You dont belive how incredibly swedish you sounded when you said "Sven". I liked this movie. Made me laugh! Good job.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

//I allmost cried\\

God bless you man! Seriously. I have been lissening to this song the whole evening now. God, that song is so beautiful. Oh, allmost forgot. Really, really, really good job with this movie. I absolutly loved it! Yeah man. Good job. God bless!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

//Good drawings but...\

Nah, i didn´t enjoy seeing all those people getting killed by some psyco kid. I cant belive how people acualy can laugh at this. Well... good animations.

sdkjhjasdhja the movie sdkjhjasdhja the movie

//I liked it, lol\\

It was... different. Btw, whom of you is the swedish guy? Or maybe none of you are. Still I liked "Bäbä vita lamm" at the end ;)

Lilium Lilium

//Good, men vad säger man...\\

I liked it. Eller egentligen inte, jag blir inte glad av att se på den. But it was good drawed, nice graphics and awesome style. Dock för svart och mörk för min smak, still good though. Continue you movies, make em' flow. Men tänk på att något som är meningen att underhålla folk inte alltid måste vara tråkigt, eller vad tusan menar jag? :). Do as you want. Kör på det!

New Numa New Numa

//Man I like your style\\

I have read alot of reviews which were like "OMG YOU FAT ZOMG!!!111". You are cool man! And those 3 guys at the background. So funny dude! Keep funny shit commin'. Btw, I saw you once on swedish television. They had a program about like "Funny internet videos". I allso saw you on a friend´s mobile phone. Numa is totally everywhere. Keep me entertained. Haha :). You rock!